Our client, a professional association within the medical industry, is in search of a Communications Coordinator to join their growing team! As the Communications Coordinator, you will work closely with the Editorial Manager on the creation of materials in support of departmental initiatives and the execution of tactics in support of the company’s overall marketing and communication strategy.
Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing writing and editorial assistance for programs, campaigns, initiatives and publications.
- Distribute materials through all available channels to trade and media.
- Recruit and facilitate trade and media attendance at and/or coverage of annual events and conferences
Communications Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- minimum 1 year experience/ internships
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Creative, detail-oriented team player
- Able to work independently and with minimal direction
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in an upbeat work environment where you can make an immediate impact. If you are creative, driven, confident, and have a passion for writing, please apply for this Communications Coordinator role today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , communications , press releases , marketing coordinator , events , tradeshows , editing , proofreading , adobe creative suite , content creation , social media , promotional materials , printed materials
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries