LaSalle Network is partnering with a global leading nonprofit organization in Chicago to identify new talent. We are looking for a Communications Associate wanting to further their career in a fast-pasted, growing industry. The company strives to provide service and enrich lives as they are doing so.
The ideal Communications Associate will be comfortable developing external communication efforts regarding donor communities. If you are eager to grow your career in the communications and content marketing space, please apply today!
Communications Associate Responsibilities:
- Ability to write and maintain cohesive brand messaging (consistent brand voice)
- Develop press releases, key messages, and website content
- Promote executive visibility through speech materials and social media content
- Handle media relations and entertainment industry outreach
- Draft, edit, and format content for external communications
- Execute communication strategy and donor campaigns
Communications Associate Requirements:
- Background in communications, public relations, or related field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- A portfolio of writing samples required
- Strong writing skills
- Written communication with donor communities and senior management
- Strong attention to detail required
If you are interested in the Communications Associate opportunity, please apply today
Keywords and Related Terms: communications , pr , public relations , brand , media relations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.