The LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth telecommunications company in Chicago who is looking to bring an Entry Level Financial Analyst onto their team! The Entry Level Financial Analyst will be directly supporting the sales team. This position offers hands-on exposure to reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
The Entry Level Financial Analyst position is an opportunity that provides direct access to upper management who will help facilitate professional growth, as well as build the strong communication skills necessary to explain complex concepts to various clients. Our client has experienced year after year growth and was recently named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago.
Entry Level Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the sales team to budget, forecast, and create financial statements
- Conduct research on previous sales history
- Analyze large sets of data and report results to management
- Review and audit current records
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
Entry Level Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 0-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well in a team
If you are interested in the position and qualify for the Entry Level Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , analysis , forecasting , budgeting , forecast , budget , model , modeling , financial , excel , entry-level , model , record , entry level , access , analyst , communication , commissions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries