Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has an exciting direct hire opportunity for the Commercial Sales Representative located in Rolling Meadows, IL. This is a hybrid position with a stable company.
The Commercial Sales Representative will conduct the commercial activity in the USA, Canada and Mexico, ensuring a smooth experience from receiving RFQs to the after-sales service.
The ideal candidate brings excellent customer management, order management, market knowledge and commercial network experience. Applicants must also be bilingual in English and Spanish to be considered.
Commercial Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Find and follow up with potential customers
- Develop quotes and follow up until the project is awarded
- Follow up on the planning, shipment, payment, etc. ensuring that the information is available upon the customer's request
- After-sales service follow-up
- Customer inquiry reception (RFQ), including analysis, risks study, customer understanding, proposal development, preliminary filling of text, layout development
- Project negotiation
- Preparation of the annual plan of visits
- Plan short and medium-term sales in North America and the commercial actions necessary to achieve them
- Advise management on the company's commercial strategy for improving the product catalog
- Provide information on the market and the performance of the competition and propose specific objectives and actions
- Participate in preparing the commercial budget and propose support actions (trade fairs, advertising, videos, etc.) to guarantee sales fulfillment within their activity area
- Research the market and the presence and actions of the competition and carry out actions to find and attract new customers
- Negotiate sales contracts under the conditions established in their different concepts: price, term, gross margin, payment conditions, guarantees, warranties, penalties, etc.
- Attend to and manage a rapid response to possible modifications and/or customer complaints
- Manage project payments; review invoices pending payment and propose the appropriate actions to achieve their collection
- Monthly completion of the commercial report
- Provide information to complete the annual Management Plan
Commercial Sales Representative Requirements:
- Knowledge of the renewable energies market in North America
- Proven experience in sales and leads management
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national