LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company and our client is looking for a Commercialization Project Manager for their growing team. This position is open to due to growth and will help in leading a multi-million dollar CAPEX project with their Engineering Leadership team.
The right Commercialization Project Manager comes with at least 5 years of experience and is an expert with engineering and innovation projects within the manufacturing industry.
Commercialization Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage capital and commercialization projects from concept through execution
- Develop and communicate project schedules and conduct product reviews
- Work closely with scheduling and plant personnel for start-up plans
- Ensure that the end result of the project is what was agreed upon during project submission
- Support manufacturing facilities with technical troubleshooting
- Participate in project reviews and audits for safety, quality and feasibility
Commercialization Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, operations, engineering, finance or related field
- 5+ years of experience in managing engineering or commercialization projects
- Competency using MS Office suite and MS Project (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines
- Previous experience dealing with multiple equipment vendors and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel 25%, mainly in the US and Mexico
If you are interested in this Commercialization Project Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Production Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.