Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a startup commercial real estate firm looking to grow its footprint in the Chicago market. To do so, they are looking for their next Commercial Real Estate Advisor to add to their growing sales team. As an upcoming leader within the CRE space, our client is looking for sharp, motivated individuals looking to make a career switch or grow their current real estate knowledge.
With the market ever-changing, the Commercial Real Estate Advisor will play a key part in advising and consulting on decisions with key decision makers and occupiers and helping drive new business opportunities.
Commercial Real Estate Advisor Responsibilities:
- Business development outreach through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Participate in marketing, negotiations and closing of office/industrial leases and purchases or sales on behalf of the occupier
- Prepare market surveys and reports on market conditions
- Communicate with existing clients to manage the due diligence process
- Accompany prospective clients on tours in various submarkets
- Analyze market data to better understand market trends, market comparisons and historical data for the benefit or our clients and prospects
- Engage in the local business community for the purpose of generating new business
Commercial Real Estate Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Action oriented, collaborative, a self-starter and client focused
- Ability to work hard in a fast-paced, autonomous environment and thrive on competition
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Desire to make real estate a long-term career goal
If you are interested in joining a growing company in a booming industry, please apply today!
Team Lead | Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: business development , real estate , commercial , tenant , broker , sales , outbound , leads , lead generation , occupier , negotiation , work ethic , occupiers , consulting , project management , workplace , acquisition , meetings , scheduling , client , solutions , leasing #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.