LaSalle Network has partnered with a chemical manufacturing company to hire a Commercial Finance Sr. Analyst located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance leader, the Commercial Finance Sr. Analyst will be partnering with Sales on various analysis and monitoring of margins to improve the profitability and performance of the business.
Commercial Finance Sr. Analyst Responsibilities:
- Accurate month-end close and financial reporting
- Extensive financial analysis for consolidation
- Utilize data tools to analyze, price and perform cost development
- Report findings and support with data
- Define forecast and budget based on volume and margin
- Additional ad-hoc analysis
Commercial Finance Sr. Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong financial analysis skills and experience with financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong understanding of cost accounting
- Able to handle confidential information
- Able to communicate effectively
- Organized team-player who can collaborate with multiple people and teams
- Consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Confident in utilizing advanced Excel functions
- Experience with various ERP systems
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial analyst , finance , analysis , sales , data tools , financial reporting , budgeting , forecasting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.