Our client is a leading Global Collaboration Service Provider offering a complete range of remote collaboration solutions from audio, web and video conferencing to unified communications. They have a global network of 50 offices in 29 countries that span across six continents.
We are currently hiring a Commercial Collector to join the team. This collector will provide full-service customer service and add value to the company’s overall bottom line.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Collector
· Handle day-to-day responsibilities related to commercial (B2B) collections on assigned accounts which is on the National Accounts Team
· Daily interaction with clients, internal accounting and operations teams
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies which includes complex multi-line invoices
· Issuing Credit memos and rebilling
· Ensure past due receivables are at or below departmental goals
· Prepare weekly A/R report related to delinquent accounts and new accounts
· Assist with mentoring junior staff with collections process
Ideal Skills and Experience:
· 1-2 years or more of experience in a commercial collections capacity
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient Excel skills
· Not someone who is hiding or back office, but can speak with and collaborate with multiple units and departments
· Work well within the team
Keywords and Related Terms: commercial collector, B2B, collections, collect, collector, commercial accounts, accounts receivable, reconciliations, delinquent accounts, A/R
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.