LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth food science and technology company with a US headquarters in Itasca, Illinois to identify a new Commercial Analyst to support their sales and finance team.
They are looking to bring on an individual with 1-3 years of experience in a financial, commercial, or sales analyst role. This role is budgeted for a base of $70,000-$85,000 with a bonus of 12.5%
Commercial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in analysis and data management
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, SAP, and BI preferred with a strong background in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP integration and E21 a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
Commercial Analyst Requirements:
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute weekly/monthly sales reports
- Prepare, review, and distribute monthly sales agent’s commissions
- Maintain customer pricing in SAP
- Track customer contracts in process
- Daily review of open orders versus contractual obligations
- Assist in multiple stage projects from conception to completion
- Analyze results using multiple data sources to drive action
- Assist in collection and reporting of data to multiple departments
- Other special projects and ad hoc reporting as require
If you are interested in the Commercial Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.