Have you had experience with collections? Are you looking for an environment with a competitive base pay plus monthly commission? Then this is the job for you!
We are partnered with a growing company located in downtown Chicago who is looking to hire motivated and competitive candidates to join their team as a Collector. Conveniently located near all forms of public transportation, our client is also surrounded by some of the top restaurants and shops in Chicago.
As a Collector, you will receive one on one training with managers to excel your career as a third-party collector. You will have direct access to upper-level management as well as the opportunity to grow within an entrepreneurial environment. If you feel confident in your abilities as a Collector, then please see below for the requirements and responsibilities of this position!
- Handle a high volume of outbound calls to collect payments on delinquent loans
- Ensure superior customer service through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a customer service mentality through education regarding loan payment plans and arrangements
- Assist customers with their payment plans and processes
- Document customer interactions using their designated system
- Perform related tasks as assigned by management
- Thrive in a sales driven environment by providing strong and professional customer service and thereby create referrals
- Prior collections experience or high-volume outbound calling experience is required
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers via phone and written correspondence
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under deadlines
- Experience working in a metrics or goal driven environment is required
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company. The exposure and training can lead to success. If you are interested apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative , collections rep , collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account, debt collector , collections specialist , collections agent , outbound , default resolution , skip trace , 3rd party , third party , 1st party , first party , debt collector , skip tracer , debt , collect #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.