Our client is looking for a hands-on Credit & Collections Specialist to work directly alongside the billing supervisors and managers, contributing to the team. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door and gain experience with a global industry leader.
This Credit & Collections Specialist role requires strong organization and communication skills as you will be interfacing with account representatives and clients. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a company that strives for its employees to become the best. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Credit & Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner with account representatives to create and distribute client billing on a monthly basis
- Create preliminary bills to be routed to account representatives and make necessary adjustments according to clients’ contractual guidelines
- Collaborate with account representatives and clients to resolve any billing discrepancies
- Meet deadlines for distribution of invoices to account representatives and clients
- Review open accounts for collection efforts
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
Credit & Collections Specialist Requirements:
- Previous billing and/or collections experience
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
If you are interested in this Credit & Collections Specialists opportunity, apply now!
Unit Manager, National Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , AR , Collections , B2B collections , business to business collections , credit analyst , commercial collections #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.