LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the top law firms in the world to identify a Collections Specialist to join their corporate team in Chicago. As a global leader in the industry, our client consistently seeks top talent in the market that can keep pace with their rapid growth. Headquartered in the heart of the Loop, this company and role will allow you to get your foot in the door with an international and well-established leader that’s been around for over 100 years.
The Collections Specialist will be responsible for collecting on past due accounts, processing and monitoring payments and interfacing with various parties such as clients, partners and managers. It is necessary for this individual to be detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work directly with management on advising on new collections strategies and policies
- Manage and analyze AR aging reports within their ERP software system
- Work with some of the top corporations in the world on building relationships to enhance collections
- Coordinate the write-off approval process
- Support the billing department & work closely with billing partners to reconcile disputes and deductions
- Document collection statuses
Collections Specialist Requirements:
- Associate’s degree
- Prior experience within a law firm REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience performing high-volume collections and dealing with accounts receivable
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Collections Receivable Specialist Perks:
- Impressive promotional track
- Great work/life balance with 35-hour work weeks
- Ability to join an impressive brand name within a growing Accounting and Finance department
If you are looking to further your career as Collections Specialist, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords & Related Terms: AR , A/R , accounts receivable , billing , collections , clients, business to business , B2B , electronic billing , e-billing , invoicing , coordinator , specialist , analyst , aging reports , fees , vendors , accounting , outstanding funds , senior , billing cycle , payment schedule , excel , Microsoft Excel , past due accounts , partner , attorney , financial statement , payment terms , finance , accounting , now hiring , remote , work from home
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.