Collections Specialist (Bonus Structure!)
LaSalle Network has a client in Rosemont, IL looking to fill a Collections Specialist role. Our client is a third-party medical collections company who differentiates themselves by their technology and efficiency processes. They differ from a call center collections environment, because they are receiving more inbound calls than outbound calls. This is also a very fun, fast paced, rewarding and interactive environment. They recognize hard work and offer a bonus structure that is among the best in the industry.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm; Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm (twice per month, typically last 2 Saturdays)
Commission Structure: This is on top of hourly wages!
$1500 - 2500/month - Top performers
$500 - 1500/month - Middle performers
$100 - 1000/month - Bottom performers
Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Facilitate money collections from the patients
- Setting up payment plans
- Handle a small amount of insurance follow-up
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Collections Specialist Position Requirements:
- MINIMUM (1) year of experience in working in a hospital or physician group working on insurance follow-up or collections required
- Prior call center and healthcare experience is helpful, however, not required
- Prior experience with admissions or patient access is preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle patient calls in a calm, respectful way
- Open to constructive feedback for improvement
- Ability to multi-task and have good time management skills to meet daily quota
- Ability to type 45wpm, and 10-key 8,000 keystrokes per minute
- Education, HS Diploma or GED required, college or vocational training a huge plus.
If you are interested in this Collections Specialist role and qualify please apply!
Project Manager-Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: collections, healthcare, collecting, claims, bad debt, debt collections, physician, hospital, medical, customer service, commission, admissions, patient access
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
- See more at: http://pages.thelasallenetwork.com/pages/ShowJobDetails.aspx?jobid=29995#sthash.i4G0BfBf.dpuf