We partnered with a growing company that recently moved into a brand-new office space! They are looking to hire competitive candidates to join their team as a Collections Specialist. They are located conveniently in the heart of the Chicago loop and provide exceptional training to develop your skills. They pride themselves on promoting from within and are looking for candidates like yourself!
As a Collections Specialist, you will reach out to customers to provide excellent customer support and collect on past due accounts. You will receive training and have access to management within the company. They provide the tools and support to grow your career. This position will receive $17/hour plus bonuses.
Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of outbound calls to collect payments on delinquent loans
- Ensure superior customer service through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a customer service mentality through education regarding loan payment plans and arrangements
- Assist customers with their payment plans and processes
- Document customer interactions using their designated system
- Perform related tasks as assigned by management
- Provide strong and professional customer service and create referrals
Collections Specialist Requirements:
- Present a professional image to customers, co-workers and outside contacts
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under deadlines
- Prior collections experience or high-volume outbound calling experience
- Degree not required, but preferred
- Experience working in a metrics or goal driven environment
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company. The exposure and training can lead to success. If you are interested, apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative , collections rep , collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account , debt collector , collections specialist , collections agent , outbound , default resolution , skip trace , first party , third party , accounts receivable #LI-DAOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.