Do you work well in a goal driven environment? Do you have collections or sales experience? Well look no further….
Our client, located in the Nashville Area, is experiencing rapid growth and looking to hire motivated and sharp candidates for their collections team. By placing an emphasis on superior customer service, our client has achieved success through a growing customer base. They are looking to expand their business throughout the United States and continue building on their successful model by adding quality employees to their team.
Collections Representatives will join a close-knit team of dedicated individuals. As a representative you will receive one on one training with managers and directors, allowing relationships to grow. They will have direct access to upper-level management as well as the opportunity to grow within an entrepreneurial spirited company.
Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of calls and collect payments from outstanding accounts
- Ensure superior customer service through strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Maintain customer service mentality through education regarding loan payment plans and arrangements
- Document calls while following all regulations and guideline
- Provide kind and professional service to callers to ensure they understand company process and thereby create referrals
- Perform related tasks as assigned by management
Collections Representative Requirements:
- Ability to present a professional image to customers, co-workers and outside contacts
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under deadlines
- Degree not required, but preferred
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company. The exposure and training can lead to success. If you are interested apply today!
Recruiter LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative , collections rep , collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in call center, technology, accounting and finance, administrative, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions