Are you motivated by goals and getting rewarded when you achieve them? Are you looking to work for a company that is known for their company culture?
One of our top clients, a well-established, financial services company out of New York is bringing their NY feels to Florida! With an awesome office space, collaborative and fun culture and perks/benefits worth seeing, this firm is hiring like crazy! We are looking for sharp, hardworking Collection Representatives to join their team as they start-up an office!
Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients to understand financial needs and collect payments from outstanding accounts
- Ensure superior customer service through strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Maintain customer service mentality while educating customers on loan payment plans and arrangements
- Document calls while following all regulations and guidelines
- Provide kind and professional service to callers to ensure they understand company process and thereby create referrals
- Apply a professional attitude for all internal/external customers
Collections Representative Requirements:
- Collections experience required
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
- Ability to present a professional image to customers, co-workers and outside contacts
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under deadlines
- Degree not required, but preferred
If you are interested in this Collections Representative position, apply today as we are looking to hire ASAP.
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative, collections rep , collections, collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account, debt collector, collections specialist, collections agent, team lead, debt collector
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.