Our client, located in the Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago is thriving and currently experiencing explosive growth! As a result, we are seeking Collections Specialists to join their growing team! If you have a solid work history, a proven track record meeting and exceeding performance goals and interested in learning more, please keep reading!
Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via email and telephone communication
- Work with customers to arrange and set up payment schedules within company guidelines
- Make outbound calls to delinquent accounts between that fall between 31-60 days
- Provide payment solutions on past due accounts with a customer focused approach
Collections Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years recent collections or call center experience
- Experience with high call volumes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle customer complaints and problem resolution
- Thrive in a results and performance based culture
- HS Diploma or GED
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , call center , collections , collections representative , GED , high school degree
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.