LaSalle Network has a client in the Lemont, IL area looking to fill a Collections and Patient Account Representative role. They are a premier 3rd party collections partner in the healthcare space and they work with healthcare companies nationwide. This position will be the face of customer service for a large physicians client.
Collections and Patient Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Will be taking inbound calls for soft collections and on how to pay their bill.
Collections and Patient Account Representative Position Requirements:
- MINIMUM (1) year of experience in working in a healthcare revenue cycle
- Call center experience is required
- Knowledge of the difference between co-pays and deductibles.
- Prior experience with admissions or patient access is preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle patient calls in a calm, respectful way
- Open to constructive feedback for improvement
- Education, HS Diploma or GED required, college or vocational training a huge plus.
If you are interested in this Collections and Patient Account Representative role and qualify please apply!
Project Manager-Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: collections, healthcare, collecting, claims, bad debt, debt collections, physician, hospital, medical, customer service, commission, admissions, patient access
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
- See more at: http://pages.thelasallenetwork.com/pages/ShowJobDetails.aspx?jobid