The Collections Administrative Assistant is responsible for working with representatives from all areas of our company, in a professional, efficient and knowledgeable manner. This individual will be knowledgeable of all company loans, LLC policies, guidelines and procedures.
The Collections Administrative Assistant provides ongoing support for the Collections Department by completing various duties.
Collections Administration Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with set expectations, quotas, and guidelines of the collections department
- Have thorough knowledge of company collection systems and have a thorough knowledge of laws, forms and documents pertaining to litigation and collections
- Maintain a good rapport with vendors, including attorneys and trustees that work in cooperation with the Collection and Legal area
- Support the completion of Wage Garnishment processes of the collections department
- Be professional, but persistent in following up with the employers of our customers for wage garnishment related concerns
- Ensure all internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient, courteous and professional service utilizing effective communication
- Ensure that telephone calls are routed to the appropriate department or individual
- Actively participate and assist with the monitoring of legal, EFT, wage, and other assigned queues
- Completes letters and mailings as directed by the Collections Administrative Manager.
- Handle correspondence from debtor’s and debtor’s attorneys
- Prepare statistical and other reports as needed
- Research and evaluate the need for process changes and make recommendations for improvement in order to have continuous quality improvement of processes and quality of service to internal and external customers
Collections Administration Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment
- Ability to make sound recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers and outside contacts.
- Ability to change within working responsibilities be it internal, market or regulatory driven.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software
- Good project management skills.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent telephone demeanor.
- A.A. degree in business or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience with collections or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in this Collections Administration Assistant opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: senior financial analyst , finance ,
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.