LaSalle Network is currently seeking a Co-Packing Project Coordinator for our client, an innovative and forward thinking logistics company in the southwest suburbs. If you are motivated by working in a fast-paced environment and come with co-packing or production experience, please review this exciting opportunity.
Co-Packing Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate co-packing project requirements through execution
- Work closely with production supervisors and associates to maintain a high quality and timeliness standard
- Assist in maintaining the customer experience and expectations
- Track all data in WMS and utilize this to improve production schedules
Co-Packing Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Two years of recent production or co-packing experience
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of a WMS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the Co-Packing Project Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: shipping , receiving , supply chain , logistics , customer service , transportation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.