Our client, a leading food company located in downtown Chicago, is looking to hire a Co-Manufacturing Procurement Manager for their HQ location. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their manufacturing strategy. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
Co-Manufacturing Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop commodity strategies and manage and support contracts with third party manufacturers
- Act as the subject matter expert regarding the co-pack relationships
- Identify opportunities with suppliers to help reduce cost for the client
- Manage portfolio strategy and ensure projects are executed on time and aligned with internal stakeholders
- Ensure prompt delivery of requested raw material
Co-Manufacturing Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; focus in supply chain management preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement and planning with longevity and progression
- 5+ years of packaging procurement experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Co-Manufacturing Procurement Manager position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.