Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career? Are you worried about finding a company with an awesome Culture that cares about their people? If so, our client wants to meet you!
This well-established New York based company has an amazing, bright and inviting office space that is too good to pass up. From their fun company culture to some amazing perks and full benefits, this is definitely an opportunity you do not want to miss!
New York is known as a hub for Financial Services and Technology powerhouses. Our client is marrying those together and taking their New York feels to Florida. We are looking for sharp, hard-working individuals to join their team.
If you are a recent graduate, looking for an opportunity of a lifetime in Tampa, please apply to the Client Support Specialist position.
Client Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service via phone to prospect and clients
- Multi-tasking skills required as you will be providing support both on the phone and via email for communication and follow-up
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment providing solutions to clients
- Ability to work projects that require proficiently in word, outlook and excel
Client Support Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Team player that can assist coworkers in different aspects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Client Support Specialist position, apply today as we are looking to hire ASAP.
Keywords and Related Terms: loan processor , administrative , customer service , loan advocate , finance , inbound , outbound , customer service representative , data entry , upsell , loan , bank , recent graduate, entry level ,customer service, CSR, call center, teller, personal banker, intern, extern, internship, externship, fresh graduate, high volume, call center agent, call center representative, receptionist, front desk, phone support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.