LaSalle Network is hiring Client Support Representatives at a well-known company in the western suburbs of Chicago. If you are a driven individual that wants to make an impact, help families in need, and be a part of a team, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest! Pay range is between $16-18/hour dependent on experience.
Client Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and assist with professionalism
- Resolve policy holder requests and questions
- Confirm the needs of the policyholder and extension requests
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in with a timely response
- Update the internal database and maintain accurate records within spreadsheets
- Rise to the challenges and changes of document processing along with maintain a positive, professional work ethic
Client Support Representative Requirements:
- One year of experience in Hospitality industry
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and data entry and typing skills required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you meet the minimum requirements for this Client Support Representative opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: Hospitality , reservations , customer care , clerical , administrative, client service #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.