Do you enjoy problem-solving? Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career? If so, we have the job for you!
LaSalle Network has partnered with a leader in the healthcare safety & compliance space. Our client, located in the south suburbs of Chicago is looking for sharp individuals to join their client support team. This well-established company has a great team culture and is looking for driven individuals in search of professional growth.
In this Client Support Representative role, you will be the first point of contact for incoming client requests. Their training program allows you to have direct access to upper management and really sets you up for success. This Client Support Representative role offers competitive pay and a long-term career path at a growing organization.
Client Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone and email
- Handle phone support, responding to emails, and providing chat support
- Update system information
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to be able to assist customers in a timely manner
Client Support Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or three years of contact center experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to navigate with ease through internet browsers and have a working knowledge of basic computer systems such as word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, etc.
If you are interested in this Client Support Representative opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call service , customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office, call center , inbound , outbound , call center , calls , high volume , financial services , loan officer , collector , collections , loan originations , loan originator , call center representative , csr , call center agent , inbound , outbound , loan processing , loan advocate , origination , mortgage , bank , tell , personal banker , call center agent , call center representative , csr , call center , customer support , customer service , inbound calls , phone support , administrative , communication , interpersonal , call center , contact center , entry level , recent grad , recent graduate , entry level positions , customer service representative , CSR , sales representative , sales associate , customer service associate , associate , metrics , goals , inbound , outbound , customer care , customer support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.