Our client in the technology and fintech industry, is looking for a Client Success Build Coordinator to build their team. This is an exciting entry-level opportunity with a growing company at the forefront of technology solutions.
This company offers comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans. This is an onsite role.
Client Success Build Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support client onboarding and management, including participating in meetings and ensuring deadlines are met
- Build and maintain high quality client websites and event websites, ensuring accuracy in event verbiage, punctuation, spelling and image selection
- Own assigned projects for a successful client sale launch
- Review contract and client information for accuracy
- Additional responsibilities as needed to support the company's goals and objectives.
Client Success Coordinator Requirements:
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willing to learn and grow in a collaborative work environment
- Computer proficiency and understanding of technology
- Experience with Google Suite preferred
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.