LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading e-commerce ticketing company, seeking to hire a Client Success Associate to join their team! This company made its mark on the Event Industry over 20 years ago and has set the standard for the online ticket marketplace, working with some of the biggest names in sports, music, and entertainment. This company is known for their fun, laidback, and casual culture. They have hired many newer graduates recently and have had great success and growth throughout the company! This role is partially remote!
Client Success Associate Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a business relationship with new and existing sellers and market-places
- Communicate externally through phone calls and emails
- Assist sellers and marketplaces with the buying and selling of tickets
- Monitor queues to ensure timely fulfillment of all sales and maintain accuracy of tickets
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to order processing and data exchange
Client Success Associate Requirements:
- Degree preferred
- Willingness and eager to learn, driven, and with a good attitude
- Organizational skills
- Capacity to identify problems, competently gather and analyze information, and independently resolve problems in a timely manner
- Strong ability to handle multiple assignments and be adaptable to changing requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication/customer service skills
If you are interested in joining a company recognized for their entrepreneurial environment, in a role that is team-centered, customer-driven, and growth-oriented, please apply to the Client Success Associate position today!
Recruiter, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , client service , events , order processing , event industry , data , e-commerce , remote
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.