LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the fastest growing companies in the western suburbs of Chicago hiring for a Client Specialist Real Estate. This company has doubled in recent years and is looking to add on even more talent in 2021. Their mission is to provide solutions to families and individuals when they need it most, in the wake of disaster.
This front-line role as a Client Specialist Real Estate would be working hands-on with their customers and clients, providing resources, and guiding them through various processes. If you are looking to make an impact with your experience in real estate, property management, or leasing, this role is for you.
Client Specialist Real Estate Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to both customers and clients
- Research properties and real estate for customer use
- Guide customers through the leasing, contract, and negotiation process
- Problem solve to achieve service goals
- Handle projects from start to finish
- Maintain spreadsheets, review files, and manage paperwork
Client Specialist Real Estate Requirements:
- 3+ years of property management, real estate, leasing, or related field
- Ability to be on call for clients/customers outside regular business hours
- 3+ years of customer service or client service experience
- Personable, empathetic, solutions-oriented attitude
This Client Specialist Real Estate role is a chance to get your foot in the door at a growth oriented, career focused company. The company has a work hard, play hard mentality, with lots of events for employees, and consistently recognized as a great place to work! On top of competitive compensation, they offer a rewarding bonus structure for those who go above and beyond. Submit your application today to be considered.
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , client service , nonprofit , real estate , leasing , property management , relocation services , tenant service
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.