LaSalle Network is partnered with a global financial technology firm, headquartered in Chicago, seeking a Client Services Specialist. Based on the company’s rapid growth, there is significant opportunity for advancement and career potential. The Client Services Specialist will be responsible servicing their financial clients at the highest quality of service while being a subject-matter expert in the fin-tech space.
Client Services Specialist Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service, responding to client inquiries
- Provide strategic guidance and "white glove service" to top financial experts around the world
- Gain a deep understanding of financial practices and provide applicable best practices
- Demonstrate product and process knowledge, and consultative account management skills
- Provide the highest quality service to financial advisors, proactively reaching out regarding account updates and being the main point of contact for all client needs
- Answer client inquiries in a positive, fast paced, and innovative setting
Client Services Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required
- 2-5 years of client servicing experience
- Financial services, technology, or banking experience preferred
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Client Services Specialist opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: client services , business to business , manager , customer service , account managers
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.