Our client, an established consulting firm headquartered in Skokie, Illinois, is currently seeking a Client Services Specialist, Life Insurance to join their team due to growth! This organization has serviced clients for over 50 years in different areas of finance and insurance. They pride themselves in offering a culture that provides professional growth in addition to servicing their clients with top-notch customer service.
The Client Services Specialist, Life Insurance will be responsible for managing high-level relationships with clients while maintaining account integrity and database accuracy. The right person for this position will be detail oriented and highly professional.
Client Services Specialist, Life Insurance Responsibilities:
- Manage client inquiries through phone and email support and provide a high level of customer service to existing clients
- Ensure a positive and professional client service experience
- Maintain client records utilizing Salesforce
- Recommend product improvements based on client services feedback
- Build and maintain long-lasting business relationships with clients
Client Services Specialist, Life Insurance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education required
- 3+ years of experience servicing clients in a professional services environment
- Life insurance experience preferred
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in CRM; Salesforce
If you are interested in joining a company that offers tenure, stability and growth opportunities, apply to the Client Services Specialist, Life Insurance position today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: client servicing , client services , customer service , life insurance , professional services , Salesforce #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.