LaSalle Network is working with an entrepreneurial software company hiring a Client Service Representative to join their rapidly growing client services team. This organization provides unique technology solutions for human resources professionals across all industries.
As a Client Service Representative, you will be the point of contact for your clients and will advise them on best practices within the human resources space, but also troubleshoot technical issues with the software and its services. This organization prides itself on training and development of its employees, as well as having a proven track record of growing and promoting individuals from within the company.
Client Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Work with current clients to manage and resolve any questions or concerns
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions in a timely and professional manager
- Document all client information within the CRM
- Pull reports upon request and utilize Excel to analyze data
- Work with account managers and senior management to resolve escalated client issues
- Work with the client services team on special projects
- Be able to provide additional support to other team members as needed
Client Service Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of prior work experience involving administrative or customer service skills
- Superior communication skills, including written and oral
- A competitive spirit and strong drive for company success
This is an excellent opportunity for any entry-level candidate interested in building client servicing skills and growing their career in a "work hard, play hard" atmosphere. If you are interested in this Client Service Representative position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Client Services , troubleshooting , HR , Software , Entry-Level , administrative , admin , Associate
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.