A rapidly growing legal services company is seeking experienced leaders to join their organization as a Client Services Manager. This organization recently moved into brand new office space in downtown Chicago and plans to continue hiring across multiple departments over the next year.
As the company continues to expand, they are seeking experienced Client Services Manager to supervise, coach and develop their client servicing representatives.
Client Services Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 10-15 representatives, providing daily coaching and motivation
- Ensure that team members are hitting established metrics and providing customers with high-quality service
- Foster a positive environment through encouragement and recognition of hard work
- Listen to calls and perform other quality assurance activities
- Regularly conduct one-on-one sessions focused on professional development
- Administer performance reviews and take disciplinary action as needed
- Maintain detailed records of employee schedules, attendance, and PTO
Client Services Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five years of management/supervisory experience
- Prior experience in the legal industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to hold direct reports accountable to established metrics
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
This organization is seeking confident, proactive leaders to drive their customer service performance and contribute to the company’s continued growth. As a Client Services Manager, you will have significant opportunity for career advancement and will be able to shape the direction of this growing, evolving company.
If you are interested in joining this organization as a Client Services Manager, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: client services, client services manager, case manager, supervisor, legal, law, manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.