Our client, a leader in their industry, provides temporary housing solutions to families who have been displaced. They are aggressively hiring for Client Services Coordinator to take calls from individuals seeking assistance during a significant time of loss. If you are a compassionate, bright, career oriented and driven individual, looking for a TEAM company culture at a fast-paced and expanding entrepreneurial company, keep reading!
Client Services Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Reach out to individuals and provide a timeline of how long they will be in temporary housing
- Provide excellent customer service and phone support
- Complete any administrative tasks assigned by management promptly and on time
Client Services Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Friendly, professional and influential presence
- Ability to consistently show up on time to shifts
- Navigate through internet browsers and have a working knowledge of basic computer systems such as word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, etc.
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately! If you are interested in the Client Services Coordinator position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.