A renowned high-end interior design manufacturer in Skokie is in search of a Client Services Associate! This company is dedicated to delivering innovation and beauty to every client, and holds itself to the highest quality standards.
As the Client Services Associate, you will take on a variety of responsibilities including; project management, handling orders from start to finish, and high-volume client interactions via phone and email.
Client Services Associate Responsibilities:
- Communication with internal teams and clients regarding order progress, installations, and pricing
- Create and foster strong client relationships while maintaining high service standards
- Preform reports and accurately log all client information using the CRM
- Handle large volumes of inbound emails and responding in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to advance leads and help to drive sales
Client Services Associate Requirements:
- 2-4 years of client facing experience
- Experience managing an order from start to finish
- Experience Upselling is strongly preferred
- Experience using a CRM strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, with strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in a fast paced and upbeat work environment where you can make an immediate impact. If you are driven, confident, and have a passion for building relationships and finding creative solutions, please apply for this Client Services Associate role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Client Services Associate , Client Services , Associate , CRM , Manufacturing , Upselling , Order Processes , Project Management , Account Management , Orders ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries