LaSalle has partnered with a boutique wealth management firm headquartered in Chicago seeking a Client Services Associate, Wealth Management. This organization stands out amongst their competition by providing technology-forward resources to their clients and a variety of portfolio services. The organization is continuing to grow and offers ample opportunity for professional development.
Client Services Associate, Wealth Management Responsibilities:
- Process wires and client transactions
- Set-up new accounts and maintain ongoing changes for accounts
- Maintain client records utilizing Salesforce
- Recommend product improvements based on client services feedback
- Review and run analysis for reports and alerts
- Build and maintain long-lasting business relationships with clients
Client Services Associate, Wealth Management Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education required
- 3+ years of experience servicing clients in a wealth management
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in CRM; Salesforce
If you are interested in joining a company that offers tenure, stability and growth opportunities, apply to the Client Services Associate, Wealth Management position today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: client servicing , client services , customer service , life insurance , professional services , Salesforce #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.