LaSalle Network is searching for an entry-level Client Servicing Representative to join the team of its client in the northern suburbs. As a Client Servicing Representative, you will be assigned a number of responsibilities with the goal of supporting and growing their team.
Client Servicing Representative:
- Be the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Successfully fulfill client requests in a timely manner working cross-functionally with team members using appropriate case-management tools
- Assists in the preparation of new business accounts
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions regarding product, pricing, and availability, returns etc.
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive process improvements with customers that positively impact the client experience.
Client Servicing Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire and ability for continual learning and development
Whether you are a recent graduate or making a career change and interested in building your resume with office experience, the Client Servicing Representative may be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply today!
The LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in executive search, human resources, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and marketing, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.