LaSalle Network has partnered with a premier service company Addison, Illinois to find a Client Service Representative. Our client is looking for a motivated individual that is goal-driven and detail focused. This company has experienced recent growth with the acquisition of multiple new clients both in the United States and Canada. As a Client Service Representative, you will be the voice of our client for their large accounts.
Client Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone calls from customers to resolve service orders
- Respond to emails promptly while ensuring all inquiries are properly addressed
- Manage all aspects of the service order for the client from start to finish
- Enter data into multiple systems live during the call to memorialize the nature and purpose of each call
- Consistently meet goals and metrics
Client Service Representative Requirements:
- At least one year of customer service in a fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to work independently while managing client accounts
- Associates degree preferred
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience in Salesforce a bonus
If you are interested in this Client Servicing Opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , consumer services , telecommunications , communications , sales , retail, client servicing , client services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.