Our client, a financial services company near Philadelphia, is seeking a Client Services Representative to help continue providing retirement plans that will result in a financially secure future for its clients.
This company is a stable, reliable partner to their customers, and in this Client Services Representative position, you would become a subject matter expert to help guide your clients while building long-lasting relationships.
Client Services Representative Responsibilities:
- Process enrollments, terminations and withdrawals
- Operate as sales support to help efforts of the sales team
- Perform research, and resolve file and claim discrepancies
- Create dialogue in order to respond to client questions and concerns
Client Services Representative Requirements:
- A Series 6 or Series 7 license, or desire to obtain one
- Strong attention to detail and reliability
- Able to operate under time constraints
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in this Client Services Representative opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Series 6 , Series 7 , insurance , senior
correspondent , retirement products , sales support , enrollments , terminations, withdrawals , retirement , file discrepancies , claim discrepancies , client services, client services representative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.