Our client is looking for dedicated individuals who want to be a part of something bigger than themselves to function as, Client Service Representatives on their growing team! Located in the western suburbs, this client operates in providing solutions for families when they need it most.
Client Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to both customers and clients
- Exceed expectations in customer care
- Problem solve to achieve production goals
- Provide seamless transitions through a variety of processes
Client Service Representative Requirements:
- Must possess a personable, empathetic attitude
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service setting
- Background is hospitality, insurance, or client services a plus
This opportunity is the perfect chance to work in a growing environment full of people who care. If you enjoy building relationships and being a part of a larger mission, we want to hear from you! Please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service, client services, nonprofit, hospitality, insurance, hotel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.