LaSalle Network has partnered with a national leading law firm representing a broad array of clients, who is hiring a high volume of employees due to company growth! Our client is nationally recognized, with offices in Illinois, Texas and Washington DC., and is currently are hiring contract-to-hire Client Service Representatives to join their Chicago-based team.
This law firm acts on behalf of individuals, companies and governmental entities across a variety of claims and practice areas. Their team combines expert legal knowledge with significant financial experience managing litigation-related investments. They are looking for Client Service Representatives to start as soon as April 2023, and will have ongoing hiring needs throughout the year. This position offers competitive hourly pay, has an extensive training program and many growth opportunities!
As a Client Service Representative, you will be responsible for assisting and communicating with clients with the discovery phase of a case, maintaining and building upon existing client relationships and providing outstanding support to clients. In this fast-paced environment, you must be able to think on your feet!
Client Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Regularly communicate with clients to request and review documentation related to the case
- Communicate via phone call, email and text with clients to gather required information in order to further qualify them for cases
- Maintain consistent communication with clients throughout the case
- Accurately file documents in the appropriate databases with all required information and notes
- Perform a variety of file maintenance tasks for electronic files in compliance with the firm’s policies; this includes creating and retrieving files when necessary
- Assist clients with the discovery phase of a case and provide pre-determined answers to their questions, refraining from providing legal advice
- Other duties as assigned
Client Service Representative Requirements:
- 1+ years of customer or client service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Able to consistently utilize basic Excel functions
- Ideal candidate is a proactive, self-motivated, task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight
This is an excellent opportunity for any customer service or client services professional seeking to continue growing their career at a rapid pace with a national company.
If you are interested in this Client Service Representative opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer , customer service , remote , client services , client service , client , call center #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.