LaSalle Network has partnered with a national professional services firm seeking a Client Services Manager to join their growing team in Milwaukee, WI. As leaders in their industry, this organization has earned many awards for one of the best places to work. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, ensure client satisfaction and client retention.
Client Services Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a book of business consisting of a large portfolio of clients
- Maintain and grow strong client relationships to ensure satisfaction and retention using company products
- Ability to build knowledge on the full suite of products and services
- Efficiently work cross-functionally with other departments
- Handle and manage client concerns in a timely manner to ensure continued loyalty
Client Services Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum eight years of experience in client servicing / serving a business leader role
- Experience building / maintaining client relationships
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Experience leading a team(s) and understanding business metrics
- Experience in an HRIS system and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Previous experience/exposure in Sales is a plus
If you are a go-getter, team-player, have strong project management skills and great at building/maintaining client relationships, then please apply to the Client Service Manager position today!
Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.