LaSalle Network is partnering with one of the nation’s largest independent insurance brokers, looking to hire a Client Manager in their Brentwood, TN location.
With a focus on the customer service side of the insurance sales cycle, Client Managers manage customer relationships and lead all client communications. Their responsibilities include responding to customer inquiries, explaining coverage and premiums, informing clients on any policy or billing changes and facilitating the claims process between clients and the adjuster. Client Managers also play an integral role in training new service staff on the insurance fundamentals and nuisances of the accounts they service.
Client Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for renewals and new business, including specialty applications, quoting and gathering pertinent information from the client and/or carrier
- Prepare proposals for renewal and new business presentations
- Work with the Producer to bind coverage with carriers, process billing, address escalated client concerns, etc.
- Verify that endorsements and certificates of insurance are properly issued using CSR24 software
- Assist with training new Client Service staff
- Abate claims by filing them with the carrier and keep the insured updated as to the status and review subsequent loss runs with them and explain how claims affect renewal
- Review audit endorsements and worksheets for accuracy and file disputes when necessary
- Analyze insureds policies to determine if there are any coverage gaps and proactively provide a resolution
- Secure existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage
Client Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years of client management experience working on large commercial accounts
- P&C licensed
- Current Property and Casualty License required
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- EPIC, CSR24 and Indio workflow standards and maintenance of documentation
- Knowledge of insurance market trends, submission processes and policy coverage levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to de-escalate tense client interactions while providing a timely solution to their concerns
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national