Want to grow your career within Professional Services? LaSalle Network is partnered with a multi-billion dollar Global Professional Services firm company looking to hire a Client Financial Analyst.
The Client Financial Analyst will help with the management of our client's global Business Development & Marketing Department. The Client Financial Analyst will be responsible for department and attorney business development spending analysis. This person will process corporate card statements, billing reconciliations and purchasing requests, with support from an Assistant.
This company offers a $65,000 - $80,000 per year salary.
Client Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Process invoices, expenses and vendor payments through a variety of channels
- Assist with building and maintaining the global marketing budget
- Analyze spending for the core areas of the budget
- Schedule and coordinate regular meetings of the Business Development Committee
- Build and maintain sophisticated tracking system for team performance analytics
Client Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- 3+ years of experience within finance or accounting
- Experience managing budgets
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience extracting major trends/stories from data in a visually compelling manner
If you are interested in this Client Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing , operations , supply chain , procurement , logistics , freight , commodities , warehouse #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.