We have partnered with the leading global data and insights company who is reinventing the market research industry. Our client has won numerous awards and works with global, Fortune 100 organizations like Unilever and Coca-Cola. They are looking for a highly motivated Client Development Specialist to join their growing Chicago team. The Client Development Specialist will be supporting a book of business with all client communication, identification of upsell opportunities, and overall health of existing accounts. Our client is offering a competitive base salary + bonus + remote flexibility.
Client Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner cross-functionally across internal resources
- Identify upsell opportunities within client engagements
- Support and often lead day-to-day management of accounts
- Identify areas for increased efficiency and optimization with internal processes
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in account management, research, survey, and advanced capabilities to ensure that client goals are met
- Create proposals and briefs that outline client objectives
Client Development Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of sales experience as a BDR/SDR or other corporate experience that requires meeting client needs
- Knowledge of the market research industry preferred, with SaaS/Tech experience a plus
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals and striving for excellence beyond expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people
- Passionate and self-motivated with a constant drive to succeed
This is a great opportunity to join an inclusive and collaborative company culture with direct exposure to leadership! Our client offers strong support for career growth and a great benefits package including health/vision/dental, unlimited PTO, 401k plus matching, and more! If you are interested in this Client Development Specialist position and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related terms: account development , client success , sales , upsell , cross-selling , account management , business development, sales development , market research , data , insights , enterprise , technology , SaaS , software solutions , data , private equity , insights
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.