A rapidly growing insurance services company is seeking experienced leaders to join their organization as a Claims Manager. This organization located in Schaumburg plans to continue hiring across multiple departments over the next year.
As the company continues to expand, they are seeking experienced Claims Managers to supervise, coach and develop their customer service and collections representatives. Continue reading if you want to join an organization that invests in its people and champions teamwork and collaboration.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Direct and control day to day functions of the claims department as per organizational chart.
- Implement processes that will provide clients with maximum savings and recoveries in the most timely and efficient manner.
- Identify methods to improve operations, optimize productivity, and reduce costs to ultimately increase profits.
- Analysis of daily work in progress, key performance indicators & key strategic indicators to ensure that service level agreements are met.
- Preparation & distribution of detailed reports to the VP.
- Establish & monitor proper internal controls to ensure that productivity as well as quality goals are communicated and met.
- Ensure that enquiries from clients are researched and responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure highest quality of service is provided and resolve any service or billing issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Regular monitoring of employee performance
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent management experience
- Automotive Claims Law certification or Adjusting Certification preferred but not required.
- 5 years claims handling experience within insurance or subrogation environment
- 2 years management or supervisory experience.
- Ability to interpret and negotiate collision estimates with repair facilities and Insurance carriers
If you are interested in joining this organization as a Claims Manager, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.