LaSalle Network has partnered with one of Chicago's most trusted insurance agencies, searching for a Claims Manager to lead their claims department. This company represents some of Chicago's most prominent institutions and has been recognized for their superior level of customer service.
The Claims Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the claims department as well as owning some of the company's most important accounts. They are seeking a savvy, customer service driven, and entrepreneurial spirited individual.
Claims Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct and lead the department to ensure prompt processing of high-level claims in an efficient and timely manner
- Supervise claims executives and develop and implement best practices and processes for the department
- Source new business opportunities with new clients and generate leads
- Liaise with clients, insurers, and loss adjusters when acting as the agent of a client during claims
- Serve as a subject matter expert on claim matters for staff and clients
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with client decision makers, insurance buyers, and insurance company contacts
Claims Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years of claims experience with an emphasis in property, general liability, product liability, employment practices, and workers compensation
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience using an agency management software, applied TAM a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Claims Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Claims , Manager , Analyst , Supervisor , Insurance , TAM , liability , employment , claim
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries