LaSalle Network has partnered with a unique and growing Healthcare Financial Services company located in downtown Nashville! Our client is interested in bringing on a Claims Analyst to help grow the company. A competitive compensation package with generous benefits, further growth opportunities and a family friendly team-based work environment is waiting for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Claims background as they will be handling engagements and working with sophisticated complex tax returns as some of the firm's clients may have those needs.
Claims Analyst Responsibilities:
- Timely management of a work queue consisting of approximately 1000+ accounts
- Analysis of account notes, UB04s, CMS-1500s, EOBs, contracts
- Follow up with insurance carrier via phone/fax and/or website
- Follow up with physician and/or patient for additional documentation
- Submission of additional documentation to challenge claim decision
Claims Analyst Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of relevant industry experience in registration, billing, collections, or coding
- Knowledge of revenue cycle process
- Familiarity with insurance carrier claims resolution
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Organizational skills
- Persistence, curiosity and the ability to conduct detailed research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math aptitude
- Able to prioritize and manage a myriad of tasks at once
- Team- oriented, but able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a paperless working environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, client service and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Claims Analyst position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: claims analyst , claims , financial services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.