Lasalle Network has partnered with a unique and growing Healthcare Financial Services company located in downtown Nashville! Our client is interested in bringing on an Insurance Claims Analyst to help grow the company. A competitive compensation package with generous benefits, further growth opportunities and a family friendly team-based work environment is waiting for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Insurance Claims background as they will be handling engagements and working with sophisticated complex tax returns as some of the firm's clients may have those needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 -- 3 years relevant industry experience in registration, billing, collections, or coding
- Knowledge of revenue cycle process
- Familiarity with insurance carrier claims resolution
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Organizational skills
- Persistence, curiosity and the ability to conduct detailed research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math aptitude
- Able to prioritize and manage a myriad of tasks at once
- Team- oriented, but able to work independently
- Timely management of a work queue consisting of approximately 1000+ accounts
- Analysis of account notes, UB04s, CMS-1500s, EOBs, contracts
- Follow up with insurance carrier via phone/fax and/or website
- Follow up with physician and/or patient for additional documentation
- Submission of additional documentation to challenge claim decision
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a paperless working environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, client service and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Insurance Claims Analyst position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.