LaSalle Network is partnering with a healthcare financial services company based out of Chicago who are currently looking to expand their team in in the Northwest Suburbs. This role would be for a Claims Analyst position. The mission of this company is to increase cash collections, decrease unpaid claims, and reduce denials.
Responsibilities of the Claims Analyst:
- Timely management of a work queue consisting of approximately 1000+ accounts
- Analysis of account notes, UB04s, CMS-1500s, EOBs, contracts
- Follow up with insurance carrier via phone/fax and/or website
- Follow up with physician and/or patient for additional documentation
- Submission of additional documentation to challenge claim decision
Qualifications and Requirements for the Claims Analyst:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 -- 3 years relevant industry experience in registration, billing, collections, or coding
- Knowledge of revenue cycle process
- Familiarity with insurance carrier claims resolution
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Organizational skills
- Persistence, curiosity and the ability to conduct detailed research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math aptitude
- Able to prioritize and manage a myriad of tasks at once
- Team- oriented, but able to work independently
This position requires the employee to handle Protected Health Information (PHI). Policies and Procedures will be strictly adhered to make sure PHI is protected as required by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
If you are interested in this remote opportunity and feel you meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Key words: claims , healthcare revenue cycle , collections , billing , insurance claims
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.