LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago that is seeking a Citrix Systems Administrator to join their team. This individual will be involved in maintaining all aspects of the Citrix environment to include deployment, design, build and day-to-day operations.
Citrix Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide primary support for network systems. This includes implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting network and system hardware and software and ensuring all required reporting and logging is performed as required by policies and procedures.
- Provide engineering expertise in the update/creation of the Citrix XenDesktop and VDI solutions
- Connect Citrix server through VPN remote access.
- Manage VDI assignments and user sessions using Citrix Xen center
- Serve as the escalation point for all Citrix issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot Hyper-V issues and concerns in relation to the Citrix deployment
- Establish and maintain configuration and recovery documentation for designated systems
Citrix Systems Administrator Requirements:
- 3+ years of Systems Administration experience
- Strong knowledge of Citrix, including Citrix Studio, and HP Thin Client configuration
- Experience updating Active Directory and group policy
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Systems Administrator , Citrix , VDI , troubleshoot , Citrix Studio , HP Thin , VPN , Citrix Xen
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.