LaSalle Network is partnering with a private equity backed healthcare company in its search for a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The COO will function as a core member of the executive leadership team, contributing to the overall execution of the company strategy. The COO is accountable for achieving specific financial and business goals and will be responsible for leading, training and developing regional team members to ensure that patients receive the highest quality care.
- Provide leadership to the operations team, monitor performance trends and collaborate with leadership team to ensure that operational objectives are achieved
- Create a scalable, repeatable model for acquisition integration and execute on this model to ensure successful integration
- Attract, develop and retain a high-caliber team to create a culture which is disciplined, accountable and collaborative to achieve company goals
- Develop operational plans with defined key performance indicators that can be tracked to evaluate site-level and overall company performance
- Participate in risk management activities to promote the safety of patients and employees
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of healthcare experience with multi-site operational responsibility
- Experience working in a private equity-backed company preferred
- Track record of building high-performing teams
- Prior success in achieving revenue, cost and profitability goals
- Experience with start-up of new sites as well as acquisition integration
- Willingness and ability to travel significantly as needed
Keywords and Related Terms: chief operating officer , operations , operating , metrics , leadership , management , healthcare , KPIs , operational , acquisitions , integration #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.