Our client, a global professional services firm, is looking to hire on a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The CFO is a key a member of the leadership team and will have primary oversight of the company’s accounting and financial operations. They will partner with the leadership team in the development of the company's strategic vision and planning, while providing financial advice and direction on day-to-day operating issues.
- Act as a strategic partner to the leadership team in creating, growing and building an industry-leading company
- Lead, mentor and develop the finance and accounting team
- Formulate and implement policies, procedures and systems relating to budgeting, financial recordkeeping, controls and reporting to ensure effective management of resources
- Prepare and issue daily, weekly and monthly financial data and reports for executive leadership
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and in compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Manage long-term budgeting and financial planning processes to ensure they are linked with company strategy and overall business goals
- Bring financial discipline and rigor; provide the analytical tools and creative, entrepreneurial thinking to help achieve targets
- Hold key role in evaluation, diligence and structuring of potential M&A opportunities
- 15+ years of experience and a successful, verifiable track record of improving the profitability and value of a company or business unit as freestanding company CFO or divisional finance leader
- Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Superior analytical, organizational, planning, forecasting, budgeting and financial skills
- Prior experience as a financial leader in an organization that experienced rapid revenue growth
- Ability and desire to thrive in a smaller company environment
- CPG, manufacturing or logistics experience is preferred
If you are interested in this Chief Financial Officer (CFO) opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Director, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: chief financial officer , CFO , CPA , accounting, finance , audit , financial controls , report , process improvement , manufacturing , analytics , bachelor’s degree , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , financial statements , reconcile , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , cash , accrual , internal controls , GL , general ledger , GAAP , ERP , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , Excel , workshift , oracle , controller , manage #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.