LaSalle Network is working with a client in the city of Chicago and looking to hire a Charge Capture Analyst. The Charge Capture Analyst is located near the Oak Brook, IL area, is offering competitive pay and an opportunity to work with one of the Nation’s top 100 Great Hospitals!
This role’s primary responsibility to prepare and conduct medical/bill reviews for assigned cost centers. Overall, this position requires the ability to gather, classify, and evaluate information about the quality and completeness of bills to patients. In addition, this position will work with the facility cost center management team to develop a proposed work plan to correct any inaccuracies or issues found on bill reviews.
Charge Capture Analyst Duties and Functions:
- Perform prospective, retrospective, concurrent, and charge capture reviews.
- Prepare and bill and/or submit to assign data entry operator, any corrections to patient accounts such as late, missing, or lost charges, credits or billing adjustments.
- Identify and/or investigate and correct any issues that prevent optimal and compliant billing.
- Educate, train, and assist departments regarding billing issues and best practices.
- Provide departmental charge capture reviews as requested by Revenue Integrity Director.
- Provide billing and revenue accuracy by conducting charge capture/bill audits (concurrent, prospective and retrospective).
- Provide orientation, education training and information to any revenue producing department regarding charge capture, policies, procedures, and underlying processes, ensuring charge accuracy and billing compliance.
- Liaison with other hospital departments to solve their internal billing problems on an as needed basis.
Requirements and Qualifications of Charge Capture Analyst:
- 3-4 Years previous hospital clinical or coding experience.
- EPIC Software Experience (Certifications Preferred)
- Require Hospital Billing Experience
- Knowledge of third-party healthcare insurance plans
- Skill understanding and analyzing patient bills and medical records.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and apply contract language, billing guidelines, medical and reimbursement policies.
- Skill in understanding charge capture and analyzing patient bills.
- Familiar with reading medical chart.
If you are qualified and interested in the Charge Capture Analyst position, please apply today!
Senior Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: Charge Capture, Analyst, EPIC, Clinical, Coding, Medical Chart, Revenue, Audits, Revenue Integrity, Cost Center
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.