LaSalle Network has partnered with a leader and expert in the benefits industry who provides unique solutions for producers, providers, and individuals. They are in search of an experienced Channel Sales Manager to join their team! The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for leading sales from both internal, existing channels, and external new business opportunities. Our client is looking for an individual to maintain and grow strong relationships with stakeholders, uncover needs, and deliver solutions.
Channel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients to help generate business
- Qualify opportunities and schedule demos for potential customers
- Actively listen to understand what customers need & confidently communicate the product’s value proposition
- Handle objections and use sales techniques to align the solution to an organization’s needs
- Meet or exceed sales activity and sales targets
- Research, develop, and implement sales strategies and tactics to drive more demos
- Proactively continue education on company product, competitive, and industry knowledge
- Develop an expertise on all aspects of their product’s functionality, capabilities, processes, and procedures
- Identify and pursue cross-referral opportunities for other divisions within the business
Enterprise Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining efficiencies
- High attention to detail and management of shifting priorities
- Positive attitude, high energy, and collaborative team spirit
- 3+ years in an outbound individual contributor role
- 3+ years of group health benefits industry experience
- Benefits administration software knowledge and human resources or insurance background is beneficial
- B2B SaaS sales experience is preferred
- Ability to travel as necessary
If you are interested in this Channel Sales Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , account , executive , benefits , healthcare , Saas , software , insurance , CRM , salesforce , human resources , hcm #LI-CTSR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.